Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by 谭跃发 <ta...@qianbaocard.com> on 2019/09/18 08:05:25 UTC

涟漪效果擦除办法

hi,你好

### What problem does this feature solve?
我的需求是,在地图上标记散点,如果某个散点数据有更新,那么就叠加涟漪效果0.5秒。
请问如何做到呢?目前我可以通过 appendData 的方式,添加涟漪效果,但是没有 类似 removeData 的擦除数据的方法。

### What does the proposed API look like?
如果高亮能做到涟漪效果,并在取消高亮时,擦除涟漪效果,那么就完美了。

Fwd: 涟漪效果擦除办法

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I forgot to add tanyuefa@qianbaocard.com in the reply list.

------

Hi.

We encourage to use English in mailing list for others to get involved and
help you solve your problem better.

You could use setOption with an option in which the data is removed.

Wenli

Re: 涟漪效果擦除办法

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi.