Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by millerkdm <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/11 20:34:21 UTC

UDP infinite loops

When using UDP, I will often get either one of the following, infinitely.

609648 [ActiveMQ Transport: UdpServerConnection@3528] WARN
org.apache.activemq.transport.udp.CommandDatagramChannel  - Request for
buffer: 628 is no longer present

59304 [ActiveMQ Transport: UdpServerConnection@3555] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.reliable.ReliableTransport  - Processing
replay command: ReplayCommand {commandId = 21, firstNakNumber = 2,
lastNakNumber = 2}
59304 [ActiveMQ Transport: UdpServerConnection@3555] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.reliable.DefaultReplayBuffer  - Buffer:
org.apache.activemq.transport.reliable.DefaultReplayBuffer@bf7916 replaying
messages from: 2 to: 2
59304 [ActiveMQ Transport: UdpServerConnection@3555] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.udp.CommandDatagramChannel  - Channel:
UdpServerConnection@3555 REDELIVERING datagram: 2 to: /myipaddress:3914

It would be nice if the reliability piece of UDP worked; however, I can live
without it. Can anyone tell me,how to turn off the udp replayer?

I create the connection as follows
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("udp://localhost:3278");

I then get back a CommandJoiner object, and it is not clear to me how to get
at the replayer and turn it off. I assume I need to do the same on the
client.

Thanks.

Re: UDP infinite loops

Posted by millerkdm <mi...@yahoo.com>.
sorry to offend you, but please don't replay with usless info again. next
time, i recommend that you read the question and try and understand it
first.

Re: UDP infinite loops

Posted by "Christopher G. Stach II" <cg...@ldsys.net>.

Re: UDP infinite loops