Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com> on 2017/08/19 14:34:27 UTC

Travis for testing

Given the fact that cTakes is available over GitHub (
https://github.com/apache/ctakes) I interested in having configure Travis
to run exiting test suite of cTakes.

That give clear visibility of the workflow and this investment in the
infrastructure could help let other people start faster.

Re: Travis for testing

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone, I work at blackduck software and have been lending a hand for
our open source scanning tool, co-pilot.  We'd like to lend a hand and
using travis as an integration/scanning point is a great plugin for us.

We can submit patches to leverage copilot soon if there's interest in the
CTakes community.

--
jay vyas

Re: Travis for testing