Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ma <yi...@interfacemgmt.net> on 2006/03/02 18:36:18 UTC

popup question (or bug)

Hi,

I have a question about tree2 and popup. Something like the attached
picture. For each element of the tree, I have a popup window which has some
optional actions (commandLinks).

Like in the picture, for those five programs, they all have Delete Program
action that is implemented by the deleteProgram() method in the backing
bean.

The problem is, every time I click on the Delete Program link for each of
the program, the deleteProgram() method has been called five times (I guess
because I have 5 programs). I just want the deleteProgram() to be called
once.

How to do that? Is that a bug for popup?

ym