Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/14 04:15:37 UTC

New tool for setting up the monthly report

In 1421649, I've added clutch2report.py. Run this, and out pops
report.txt, which can then be pasted into the wiki page.

Note that it uses the current date to select the reporting group, so
it has to be run after the first of the month, unless I or someone
else tweak that.

By the way, clutch.py has a number of complaints about the state of
this and that. I'll be sending emails ...

Re: New tool for setting up the monthly report

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Benson Margulies wrote on Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 22:15:37 -0500:
> In 1421649, I've added clutch2report.py. Run this, and out pops
> report.txt, which can then be pasted into the wiki page.

I wonder how complicated it might be to make it also create the say
January2013 wiki page?

(and then to cron it)