Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by megachucky <me...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/26 13:20:40 UTC

Re: What configuration is necessary for a remote WebSphere MQ connection? (unknown protocol problem)

Well, I know that I have to add the URL at the field "provider url", but I
cannot find any information about what that correct url is.

I tried the one which works with another JMS client, but it does not work
with JMeter. So I thought maybe someone already used JMeter in combination
with WebSphere AS / MQ and can tell me which URL he uses to connect to a
remote application server...