Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by marcos penca <mp...@cantv.net> on 2002/11/10 03:22:47 UTC

[users@httpd] cgi-problems

my cgis are not working at all..... the server eeps sending a message of
forbidden and there are lots of clients asking for files i dont ask for in
my trials. today i have read several emails with the same problem...

with my 1.3 version it worked fine the apache on w2000 now, 2.4.03 i have
problems.... i thin i am missing something so obvious that i don`t see it,
now 24 hours no sleeping trying to solve this.
please, some hint? i am really lost.
the venezuelan guy.