Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/07/05 11:12:15 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "CommercialWindows" by JustinMason

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JustinMason:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CommercialWindows

The comment on the change is:
not a user's page

  If your commercial product uses SpamAssassin, and is not listed here, please feel free to edit the page and add details.  However, keep it short -- preferably just a link -- and we reserve the right to edit or even remove whatever's published here (especially if we cannot determine from publically-accessible information that the product ''does'' use Spam``Assassin).

  For fairness, we're trying to keep the items in each category in alphabetical order.
- ----
- CategoryUsers