Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Robert Krimper <Ro...@AlticeUSA.com> on 2018/01/08 19:17:57 UTC

Griffin login

Dear Apache Griffin folks,

I installed everything according to the instructions, services started and I can browse to the UI. It is prompting me for a username and password? Can you share the default login when attempting to login for the first time. Is there a more detailed installation document somewhere, if so can you share this please?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Rob

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Altice USA and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.

Re: Griffin login

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
I want to remove this user/pwd for demo purpose.

Re: Griffin login

Posted by Kevin Yao <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rob,
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin#how-to-deploy-and-run-at-local>