Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/03 11:09:18 UTC

Re: Targeting fragment

Maybe this helps:

1) You could use an h:outputText to output not escaped HTML, like this:

<h:outputText value="<div id='#{cust.userId}'></div>"
escape="false"></h:outputText>

2) Then, you can use an h:outputLink, as you can use a standard url to navigate:

<h:outputLink value="#section_7">
	<h:outputText value="Go to section 7"/>
</h:outputLink>

Hope this helps,