Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Scott Morgan <sc...@adligo.com> on 2003/11/12 09:33:49 UTC

CVS Tag

Hi,

  I wrote this class so that I could get the CVS tag of what the code I am
building (jaring, waring earing exc.)  I would like the tag tag added to
the core cvs or property tasks.

Also the underscore default is because I put the tag in the jar name;
for instance;

<jar destfile="myjar${tag}.jar" basedir="classes/"/>

So the idea is if there is no Tag file because the user checked out the head
you would get, myjar.jar

But if the user checked out some tag say v1_3 the jar would look like;
myjar_v1_3.jar

Cheers,
--
Scott Morgan