Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Kambiz Niktabar <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2014/12/11 10:32:18 UTC

Import configuration does not work properly

Hi Karl,

I use PostgreSQL as database for ManifoldCF and I wanted to test import/export configuration functionality. It seems export works fine and I got "configuration exported" message at the end but when I try importing the same configuration I got the below error message.

E:\apache-manifoldcf-1.7.2\example>executecommand.bat org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.ImportConfiguration exported_config
Configuration file successfully read
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Error reading configuration file: Unknown authority configuration version: 3
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.ManifoldCF.importConfiguration(ManifoldCF.java:910)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.ImportConfiguration.doExecute(ImportConfiguration.java:42)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.BaseCrawlerInitializationCommand.execute(BaseCrawlerInitializationCommand.java:37)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.ImportConfiguration.main(ImportConfiguration.java:60)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unknown authority configuration version: 3
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.authorities.authority.AuthorityConnectionManager.importConfiguration(AuthorityConnectionManager.java:260)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.ManifoldCF.importConfiguration(M
anifoldCF.java:865)
        ... 3 more

Re: Import configuration does not work properly

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kambiz,

The dev_1x svn rev is:

r1632065