Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/02 05:56:33 UTC

Re: Java client for Kubernetes REST API

I've implemented all the Pod related operations and tested on a Kubernetes
cluster. Next will be implementing replicationControllers.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
All,

I'm done with the initial version of the Kubernetes JAVA client. Interface
can be found here :
https://github.com/nirmal070125/KubernetesAPIJavaClient/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/kubernetes/api/client/interfaces/KubernetesAPIClientInterface.java

A demonstration of the Client can be found at
https://github.com/nirmal070125/KubernetesAPIJavaClient/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/kubernetes/api/client/Main.java

Currently, GET, POST, DELETE operations are implemented for Pods,
Replication Controllers, Services. I've not implemented PUT operation yet,
since it's not of that priority as of now.

Do fire any suggestions!