Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tide08 <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/19 03:16:03 UTC

Cannot resolve reference parameter, if Spring Proxy?

Version: 2.2.0

I have bean which is annotated for Spring's MethodMonitorInterceptor. Since
it is annotated it is proxy-ed by Spring on initialization.

It looks like camel cannot resolve reference to that parameter as it tries
to cast based class defined in Spring Context. Is there way to resolve this?

Example:

public class FooService {

   @Monitor
   public int add(){
    //do something
   }

}

Thanks!

Re: Cannot resolve reference parameter, if Spring Proxy?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You have to provide more details. Eg create a small project / or
better unit test that demonstrates the issue you have.
And try with 2.3-SNAPSHOT also to see if thats better.

Then create a JIRA with the project.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 3:16 AM, tide08 <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Version: 2.2.0
>
> I have bean which is annotated for Spring's MethodMonitorInterceptor. Since
> it is annotated it is proxy-ed by Spring on initialization.
>
> It looks like camel cannot resolve reference to that parameter as it tries
> to cast based class defined in Spring Context. Is there way to resolve this?
>
> Example:
>
> public class FooService {
>
>   @Monitor
>   public int add(){