Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Wilson <an...@www.elsevier.co.uk> on 1995/03/13 12:16:59 UTC

UXBITHACK/GXBITHACK Patches

Hi,

	I've upped the patches for the following to /incoming:

B5) XBITHACK not honored on <!--#include-->ed files [Andrew Wilson]

o	patch.UXBITHACK

	modifies http_include.c

E7) Send Last-modified header for server-side-included docs if
    group XBIT is set. [Rob Hartill, by way of Andrew Wilson]

o	patch.GXBITHACK

	modifies http_get.c

Each patch has it's own compile-time directive, so you can switch it off
for testing purposes.

Apologies for the delay, I'm trying to break the habit of a lifetime and
actually do non-internet things on the weekends for a change ;)

Ay.