Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Meissa Sakho <mb...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/08 13:43:45 UTC

install on macos

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to install ApacheDS on macOS but it fails.
I've used the procedure described here:
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/download/download-macosx.html

It seems like the issue is known and decribed here:

Is there any workaround that allow to proceed the installation?
Meissa

Re: install on macos

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 13/11/2017 à 11:49, Meissa Sakho a écrit :
> Emmanuel,
> Do we have a date for the next release with this feature (fix)?

No. There is a workaround, though.

As soon as we have completed the SVN -S Git migratio (on going work), I
will apply teh patch and test it, then there will be an available
nightly build.

I'll let you know.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

Re: install on macos

Posted by Meissa Sakho <mb...@gmail.com>.
Emmanuel,
Do we have a date for the next release with this feature (fix)?
thanks,
Meissa

Re: install on macos

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.