Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov> on 2008/03/14 21:39:41 UTC

Default theme

Is there are way to set the default theme for Jetspeed and then disable the theme selectors?

- Dan

AW: AW: Submitting a Form

Posted by David Psiuk <ap...@salesfactory.org>.
System.out.println(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError == rtfm)

Posted by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov>.

Re: AW: Submitting a Form

Re: AW: Submitting a Form

Posted by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov>.

Posted by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov>.
In addition to my previous emails, I want to just simply process the
form data that was submitted in a way that allows me to access the POST
variables in the edit.jsp page. Is this possible?

AW: Submitting a Form

Submitting a Form

Posted by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov>.
In my edit.jsp I have a form that I am submitting. How do I catch the submit and process the input?

Re: Default theme

Posted by Ron McNulty <rm...@xtra.co.nz>.
Hi Phil

Velocity is an open-source Java-based templating language. It is an Apache
project - http://velocity.apache.org/

To see how it is used in Jetspeed, take a look at the directories under
..\Jetspeed-2.1.3\webapps\jetspeed\decorations\layout There is one directory
here (e.g. tigris, bluesky etc) approximately corresponding to a Jetspeed
theme. Also, take a look at
..\Jetspeed-2.1.3\webapps\jetspeed\decorations\portlet These subdirectories
approximately correnspond to WPS skins.

Regards

Ron

Posted by PhilJackson <pj...@hot.rr.com>.