Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@google.com> on 2014/07/02 17:47:51 UTC

[VOTE] Contacts plugin release

Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7040

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7040/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
cordova-plugin-contacts: 0.2.11-rc3 (104c565615)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them to
the Plugins Registry, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ensured that mobile spec tests for contacts were all passing on android
and ios

Re: [VOTE] Contacts plugin release

Posted by David Kemp <dr...@chromium.org>.
+1

   - verified signature and hashes using `coho verify-archive`

cordova-plugin-contacts-r0.2.11-rc3.zip signature and hashes verified.

   - verified that the contents of the zip match the contents of the repo
   at 104c565615 using `diff -r`

Only in [the contacts repo]: .git

Posted by Max Woghiren <ma...@chromium.org>.
+1