Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/25 07:51:54 UTC

Auto closing stale PRs label

I saw some PRs auto closed recently and I was wondering if we could
adjust the  label that is added to the autoclosed PRs, currently it is
'wontfix' but this label sends a fake (and negative) message. Can we
parametrize the bot to put something closer to the intention like
'autoclosed'?

Who can take care of this?
Any other opinion/suggestion after these first days of the stale bot?

I have the impression that the time between the staleness warning and
the close is relatively short, of course PRs can be reopened but we
(committers) should pay attention that a PR that is marked as stale is
not stale because of unfinished reviews.

Re: Auto closing stale PRs label

Posted by Alan Myrvold <am...@google.com>.
Glad to see it is working. The requests currently marked stale can be found
with https://github.com/apache/beam/labels/stale

Posted by Rafael Fernandez <rf...@google.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.

Posted by Rafael Fernandez <rf...@google.com>.