Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/16 12:01:04 UTC

[REPORT] Board Report for Synapse - February

Board Report for February 2008

= Progress on TLP =
The Infra team did a fantastic job helping us finish off the TLP move
(Thanks Joe et al!), and we got the
new website in place, moved SVN and updated the main www.apache.org
site. The PR went out with the help of Jim,
Sally and the PRC, and was picked up by a number of news sites and blogs.

= Notable Happenings =
We elected a new committer - Andreas Veithen. Awaiting account setup.

We also did a 1.1.1 release including improved clustering support plus
numerous other improvements. Unfortunately there was
a slight hiccup with the Maven distribution, so we also ended up doing
a 1.1.2 release.

= Export controls =

We have updated the http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/ page with
Apache Synapse information, and informed the US export controls.
Our next release will include the cryptography information in the README.

Paul Fremantle,
Chair, Apache Synapse PMC