Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> on 2016/02/24 17:02:04 UTC

Jenkins xmlgraphics-commons builds: findbugs disabled

In preparation for enabling the xmlgraphics-commons-maven project builds on
Jenkins [1], I initiated a manual build of the existing xmlgraphics-commons
(ant) build [2], which failed due to /home/hudson/tools/findbugs missing. I
removed the findbugs target (and other checks) from the configuration,
which allowed a manual build to succeed [3]. It looks like INFRA has
removed findbugs or is no longer mounting /home/hudson, so until that is
resolved I will leave findbugs disabled on this ant based build.

Since I will be shortly enabling the new maven build [1], which will run
findbugs (from maven central deps), we will have at least one findbugs
build running. I plan to leave the ant based Jenkins build running until we
remove ant build support.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons-maven/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons/
[3] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons/43/

RE: Jenkins xmlgraphics-commons builds: findbugs disabled

Posted by Simon Steiner <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We had this failure before and I noticed which executor was being used.

Thanks

Thanks. I've restored the findbugs config and changed the executor pattern to ubuntu-[1-6]. BTW, how did you discover which of the executors have findbugs installed (and which did not)?

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Posted by Simon Steiner <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,