Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by yashaswee <ya...@capgemini.com> on 2008/08/26 12:37:06 UTC

To create axisproviderlib.sda for SAP XI

Hi experts,

In order to enable the Axis SOAP Adapter, we have followed the
instructions contained in the SAP note 1028961.
According to these instructions, to use the Axis framework in the SOAP
adapter, we must compress the following Axis JAR files, version 1.4, in
aii_af_axisprovider.sda:
1)axis.jar
2)commons-discovery-0.2.jar
3)commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
4)commons-net-1.0.0-dev.jar
5)wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar
there is an existing aii_af_axisprovider.sda file in the kit provided in
service marketplace.
it is instructed to replace the following empty
jar files with the those inclued in Axis 1.4 src package
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/):
1)axis.jar
2)commons-discovery-0.2.jar
3)commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
4)commons-net-1.0.0-dev.jar
5)wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar

i have downloaded a src package but though I am able to see
1)axis.jar
2)commons-discovery-0.2.jar
3)commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
4)wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar

I cannot find the file ' commons-net-1.0.0-dev.jar' anywhere.
i couldn't find it on the net also,
Please help.

Error to read the response of the service

Posted by "Capilla Castillo, Esther" <ec...@indra.es>.
Hi all,
I'm developing a web service with axis 1.4 with Java, and the service return a Response with a vector of string (String[] listaString). In the service the return have 3 strings, but in the client when read the response of the service, the vector only contain the final element. For example:
If the service makes the following response:
	ResponseListarHijosDocVirtual  response = new ResponseListarHijosDocVirtual();
	String[] listaDatosHijos = new String[3];
	listaDatosHijos[0] = "uno";
	listaDatosHijos[1] = "dos";
	listaDatosHijos[3] = "tres";
	response.setListaDatosHijos(listaDatosHijos);

	return response;

In the client...
	response = usoServicio.listarHijosDocVirtual(req); //here obtain the response of the service
	String[] lista = response.getListaDatosHijos();
	System.out.println("Size: "+ lista.length); //here write 1
	System.out.println("Elment: "+ lista[0]); //here write 'tres'

Where is the rest of element?

thanks

Esther Capilla Castillo
GestiĆ³n Documental

Centro Mixto de I+D Indra-UCLM
Ronda de Toledo s/n
13005 - Ciudad Real
Tlfno: +34 92 601 21 20 Ext. 28919
Fax: +34 92 601 21 23
e-mail:ecapilla@indra.es
http://www.indra.es/
 P  Cuide el medio ambiente, no imprima este correo si no es necesario.