Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Scott Lewis <sl...@composent.com> on 2014/12/19 20:53:01 UTC

Declarative Services implementation?

Howdy,

In browsing through the bundles used in the default Karaf config
(3.0.2), I didn't seem to see an implementation of DS installed by default.

1) Is there a DS implementation as part of one of the existing Karaf
features?  If so, what feature is that?
2) If there is such a feature, which impl of DS (and impl version and
spec version) does it use?
3) Is there a location on the karaf website that documents the
karaf-usable OSGi standardized non-framework services (like DS, RS/RSA,
HttpService, etc)?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Re: Declarative Services implementation?

Posted by ch...@kiffer.ltd.uk.
features:install scr

1) scr = service component repository, the engine which drives DS

2) the one specified in
system/org/apache/karaf/features/standard/<version>/standard-<version>-features.xml,
with feature name="scr" (in practice, Apache Felix)

3) definitely :-)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

The scr feature is available for installation.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré