Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Bipin Kumar, Shubham" <sb...@iu.edu> on 2022/06/23 15:49:51 UTC

Custos local build error

Hi Isuru,

I'm still facing multiple error during build . I was trying to resolve them as some of them were dure mac M1 . Now I'm getting pom dependency error . I even tried to clone the codebase in VM in Jetstream and build it, but the build was failing there as well. Is it possible for you to connect sometime today so that we can resolve this as I feel it can save lot of time for both of us. Please let me know I'm available anytime today.

Regards,
Shubham

Re: [External] Re: Custos local build error

Posted by "Bipin Kumar, Shubham" <sb...@iu.edu>.
Hi Isuru,

yes, I have tried both baremetal and develop branch. Sure, please let me know when to connect.

Regards,
Shubham
I'm available today.  have you tried  develop branch  ?

--
Research Software Engineer
Indiana University, IN

Re: Custos local build error