Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> on 2007/06/01 05:50:06 UTC

Re: [S2] How do I get radio buttons to show vertically

Then customizing the theme is probably the way to go:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/themes-and-templates.html

L.

Posted by dougwig <do...@gmail.com>.
I was having this same issue today...

When I wrapped some display text in a struts html:radio tag the resulting
html for the radio input did not wrap the display text and the display text
did not become a "child" of the radio input, instead it became a sibling.

For radio inputs styled with display:block, the display text will drop below
the radio input.

As a quick fix, I just removed the display:block from the radio inputs and
wrapped the struts radio tags with a span tag. Then I set the span to
display:block. Although not optimal, this worked fine.

Using french brackets for  "<" and ">" you'd have:

HTML:
{fieldset id=someOptions}
{span}{html:radio etc.} Option 1 {/span}
{fieldset}

CSS:
fieldset#someOptions span {display:block}