Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2023/02/22 12:33:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Maven Plugin Tools 3.8.1

I've staged a new release candidate for Maven Plugin Tools 3.8.1.
I've reverted the upgrade to velocity 2.3.
The goal is to provide some initial support for plugins using the maven 4
api provided by maven 4.0.0-alpha-4.  The plugin can be used for both 3.x
and 4.x plugins, so there's no major version bump.

Release notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317820&version=12352545

Staging repository:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1878

Staging site:
  https://maven.apache.org/plugin-tools-archives/plugin-tools-LATEST/

Please review and vote !

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Plugin Tools 3.8.1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Closing this vote with 5 +1s and no other votes.
Thx !

Guillaume

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Plugin Tools 3.8.1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

--
------------------------

Posted by Slawomir Jaranowski <s....@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Sławomir Jaranowski

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Plugin Tools 3.8.1

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>.
+1

Posted by Sylwester Lachiewicz <sl...@gmail.com>.
+1