Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/09/05 08:53:41 UTC

Draft Message to Kibble Demo Projects

Hi All

See below for my initial draft for a message to go out to the list of pilot projects that are part of the Kibble demo instance. I plan to send it to the PMCs with reply-to set as this list.

Please take a look and let me have any feedback, changes or suggestions for improvement.

I know people are focussed on ApacheCon at  the moment so I'll try lazy consensus for this request :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Feedback Requested from Kibble Demo Projects

Hi All

Thanks very much for being one of the projects that is part of the Kibble demo instance. We hope that you are making use of the information Kibble shows about your project. We have had our demo instance up and running for most of this year so now we'd like to get some feedback from you about how you are using Kibble.

Some example questions that we’d be interested in are as follows:

- How often are you using Kibble and what are you using it for?
- Is the information Kibble gives you useful?
- Is there any information that you would like to see that isn’t currently there?
- Do you have any problems using Kibble?

Even if you are not using Kibble then it would be good to understand why (e.g perhaps the documentation for using it isn’t clear etc)

If you have any other feedback about Kibble then we’d be happy to hear it so that we can work on improving it for the future.

Re: Draft Message to Kibble Demo Projects

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 09/07/2018 12:54 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I've updated the message based on Georg's suggestions and (pending any other feedback :-) will plan to send it out to the project PMCs once the 72 lazy consensus timeframe ends.

Even though you said lazy consensus, +1 ;)
Depending on the level of feedback we get (it could be much, it could be
crickets), we may wanna explore expanding the number of projects we keep
track of by reaching out to PMCs again. I know for a fact that there are
both people who make use of it for project/community reports, and
recipients of said reports, who greatly value the extra insight.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi All

Posted by Georg Link <gl...@unomaha.edu>.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.