Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Patrick Lightbody <Pa...@spokesoftware.com> on 2004/03/18 18:31:33 UTC

Simple "Hello World" example

Is there any documentation that provides simple read and write examples,
such as reading a cell and writing back to it as "Hello [original cell
value]"?

AW: Simple "Hello World" example

Posted by Karl-Heinz Zengerle <ka...@sawag.com>.
Hi Patrick.

Look at
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/how-to.html
read it exactly and there's a further link which contains that sample
HSSF class.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.

Posted by Karl-Heinz Zengerle <ka...@sawag.com>.
Hi Patrick.

I began with a sample that was not hard to find at the POI page
(http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/hacking-hssf.html) or above.

I look whether I can tell it you more exactly. I think I still have that
sample project somewhere.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.