Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/08 10:25:21 UTC

WSDL same mesage in two operations

Hi all,
I have a WSDL which uses the same message in two operations. In one
operation it used it as a Input Message (Async One way operation) and in the
other it is used it as a Output message (sync request response operation)..
Is this a valid WSDL..If so pls go ahead and read the rest;-)

I tried to codegen for the above wsdl and ended up having the generated
class corresponding to the above message lacking some methods. It does not
generate the "toOM" method in the Data Binding supporter class. Which makes
it impossible to use with the output message scenario.... It seems the class
generating for the Input message replaces the class generated for the output
message.. Is this a bug.....

~Thilina
--
"May the SourcE be with u"