Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Marc M. Adkins" <mm...@Doorways.org> on 2003/05/16 23:37:22 UTC

EAPI rewrite_command alternative for 2.0?

Is there an Apache 2.0 equivalent of the EAPI rewrite_command()
function/hook?  I'm having trouble even finding a reference on
rewrite_command() (other than a highly publicized bug in its use within
mod_ssl).  I'm looking at rewriting mod_define
(http://www.shults.com/manual/mod/mod_define.html) for 2.0 if that is
possible.  I have chewed through the configuration parsing code already,
figuring there might be undocumented stuff, but haven't found a likely hook
so far.

mma