Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Alexander Kronenwett <ak...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/28 19:13:54 UTC

Background scanning of projects stuck on javascript files

Hi,

I am working on a multi module project that also contains a bunch of
javascript files. When I open the project in NB15, the indexing is always
stuck in the same project and NB gets slow and freezes after a while.

I was able to pin the problem to two javascript files which are contained
in the minimal example project I have attached to this mail.

The problem occurs on my macbook pro M1 with OSX 12.5.1.
The problem also occurs when I load the project in my self-built NB on
linux mint.
The problem does not occur, when I load the project in my official release
NB15.

Has anyone a clue what the problem might be? My JDK is Zulu17.36+17-CA.

Best
Alex
 project.zip
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SQtdBXsW-lSLCFOOjfKChzOT-YUA9lnA/view?usp=drive_web>