Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Danielle Syse <sy...@google.com> on 2022/01/26 19:01:21 UTC

Beam is looking for you!

Hello, if you are getting this mail it is because you are so important for
the Beam community! *We are looking for you to present a demo at our
meetups staring February 17th throughout the remainder of the year. *
Please fill in this form: https://bit.ly/3tc804l  All meetups will be
hosted on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 9AM PST and can last between 30
minutes to an hour. By registering, you will continue to grow in this
community, meet more people, give visibility to your projects and
participate in upcoming sweepstakes to win amazing prizes! We are looking
forward to hearing from you! Best, Apache Beam Team