Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/02 13:44:16 UTC

Fwd: Apache Knockree Retreat 2011 - May 13-16

Hey guys anybody attending this, there is a big chance that I will. I
really would like to see anyone from OpenEJB there.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 2:07 AM, David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 6, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:
>
>> My chicks are read now :P :D
>
> :)  Mine usually turn red.
>

>>   I already registered in that retreat. I really wish I could have
>> attended the OEJB meetup but I can't for 2 reasons:
>>
>> 1- The time is close and hence I can't have the proper vacation.
>> 2- According to the current situation in Egypt having visas these
>> days,I believe will be a little bit hard.
>
> Maybe next year.
>
>> In the near future I can plan a meetup in Egypt, wdyt ?
>
> Not likely for me.  I have in-laws in Spain and Ecuador who are already demanding visits.
>
> Maybe I'll see you at ApacheCon again?

Sure, I am doing my best to get there this year :)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
ROFL, sorry I made a horrible typo in my last e-mail

s/chicks/cheeks see [1] :D

[1]- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheek

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
ROFL

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 12:53 AM, David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 6, 2011, at 11:43 AM, dsh wrote:
>
>> Believe me you don't really want to know whats going on in my dreams ;)
>
> No comment.

Good. Everything else would have turned this thread into a nasty something ;)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
In your dreams :P

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
My chicks are read now :P :D

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

David Blevins-2 wrote:

> For those that haven't had the pleasure of meeting Mohammad in person,
> he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.  One big heart.  A couple
> days into ApacheCon and I think he met everyone in the entire conference
> :)  Even people in the nearby restaurants knew him by name.  It was quite
> awesome to see.

Absolutely no doubt!

Jean-Louis

Re: Apache Knockree Retreat 2011 - May 13-16

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.