Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "lujisen@126.com" <lu...@126.com> on 2019/05/21 13:41:48 UTC

contribute to Apache Flink

Hi,

I want to contribute to Apache Flink.
Would you please give me the contributor permission?
My JIRA ID is lujisen.

祝工作顺利,身体健康!
陆继森
手 机:18560768631
E-Mail:lujs21@126.com

Re: contribute to Apache Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hey guys,
I'm very happy to hear that you are interested in contributing to Flink.
I have checked your past activity on Jira, and I didn't see any interaction
with a Flink ticket yet.
The Flink community has recently discussed that we intend to change the
process of giving people contributor permissions [1]. This discussion is
not yet fully concluded, but since we will soon not have this model of
giving people contributor permissions in Jira, I don't think it makes sense
at this point.
Once you have concluded discussing a Jira ticket you want to work on, I'm
happy to give you contributor permissions (just ping me) so that we can
assign you to the ticket.

I hope that makes sense.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1e2b85d0095331606ad0411ca028f061382af08138776146589914f8@%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E