Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2012/02/18 23:55:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PPMC Member - Jarek Jarcec Cecho

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Jarek Jarcec Cecho
as a new PPMC member on Sqoop PPMC! Jarcec has been a committer since
October 2011 and has continued contributing significantly towards the
development of Sqoop. Among his major contributions recently was the
driving the release of Sqoop - version 1.4.1-incubating.

Congratulations Jarcec!

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PPMC Member - Jarek Jarcec Cecho

Posted by Bilung Lee <bl...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Jarcec!

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM, Alexander Lorenz <wget.null@googlemail.com

Posted by Alexander Lorenz <wg...@googlemail.com>.