Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Marco Westermann <mw...@intersales.de> on 2014/01/09 11:30:45 UTC

route suddenly stops provessing

Hi,

I have a problem with my smx 4.5.2 (camel 2.10.6 and activemq 5.7.0)
I have a route which consumes messages with body type string from an
activemq queue and invokes a method in a bean via the beanRef method.
The bean calls an osgi-service. The osgi-service processes the message
an sends it to a rest-service. (this call has a timeout of 20s set)
We now have the problem that the route suddenly stops consuming messages
without displaying any error message. In detail we put 30k messages on
the queue and after camel has processed about 12k messages the route
hangs somewhere and I cannot figure out the reason for that. I cannot
find any information in logfiles or in the servicemix console window.
When I try to stop the route it tells me that there is still 1 inflight
message. When I wait till the timeout is reached and restart the route
everything works as expected again.

Any suggestions what could cause the route to hang or how to figure out
where it hangs?

regards, Marco

--
++ Business-Software aus einer Hand ++
++ Internet, Warenwirtschaft, Linux, Virtualisierung ++

interSales AG Internet Commerce
Weinsbergstr. 190
50825 Köln

Tel  02 21 - 27 90 50
Fax  02 21 - 27 90 517
Mail isinfo@intersales.de
Mail mw@intersales.de
Web  www.intersales.de

Handelsregister Köln HR B 30904
Ust.-Id.: DE199672015
Finanzamt Köln-Nord. UstID: nicht vergeben
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Hippler
Vorstand: Andrej Radonic, Peter Zander