Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sangeeta lal <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/20 04:38:01 UTC

Regarding files generated by WSDL

Dear CloudStack Team,

I am Sangeeta, a PhD scholar from India. I am working in the area of
automated software engineering and my aim is to analyse logging statements.

While analysing the CloudStack project,* I found may files having following
statement written in them*:

*/*This file was auto-generated from WSDL*
* * by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.5.6  Built on : Aug 30, 2011 (10:00:16
CEST)*
*/

1. Can anyone please tell me *what this means*?
2. Are the kinds of file have *no user contribution*?

I  highly appreciate your help!

Thank You
--
Regards...
Sangeeta

Re: Regarding files generated by WSDL

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Sangeeta,

We've remove wsdl auto-generates files (the awsapi package) from CloudStack.

In the past, these files were generated by aws wsdl description [1] to generate client code for an EC2 compatible API that would work with CloudStack.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Services_Description_Language

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ