Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by fou fe <fo...@live.fr> on 2019/01/14 09:43:00 UTC

WARN : ping query 'SELECT 1' failed in 1.0.0

Hi

In fresh install 1.0.0  I have a warning in catalinat.out . all work perfect

08:13:58.365 [http-nio-8080-exec-2] WARN  o.a.i.d.pooled.PooledDataSource - Execution of ping query 'SELECT 1' failed: The last packet successfully received from the server was 250 579 368 milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 250 579 368 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts, or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this problem.

A database and guacamole is in the same server.

In earlier thread you " indicate  connectivity problems between the system running Guacamole Client (Tomcat) and the system running the database that you're using.  If they running on the same system this could indicate that the database had crashed.  If you're running the database and Tomcat on different systems then it could indicate a connectivity problem between the systems."

I already check guacamole_db.

somebody has encountered this WARN ?

help please

Re: WARN : ping query 'SELECT 1' failed in 1.0.0

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 1:43 AM fou fe <fo...@live.fr> wrote:

> Hi
>
> In fresh install 1.0.0  I have a warning in catalinat.out . all work
> perfect
>
> 08:13:58.365 [http-nio-8080-exec-2] WARN  o.a.i.d.pooled.PooledDataSource
> - Execution of ping query 'SELECT 1' failed: The last packet successfully
> received from the server was 250 579 368 milliseconds ago.  The last packet
> sent successfully to the server was 250 579 368 milliseconds ago. is longer
> than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider
> either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your
> application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts,
> or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid
> this problem.
>
> A database and guacamole is in the same server.
>
> In earlier thread you " indicate  connectivity problems between the system
> running Guacamole Client (Tomcat) and the system running the database that
> you're using.  If they running on the same system this could indicate that
> the database had crashed.  If you're running the database and Tomcat on
> different systems then it could indicate a connectivity problem between the
> systems."
>
> I already check guacamole_db.
>
> somebody has encountered this WARN ?
>
> help please

Other than the presence of this message in the logs, things are working
fine? No problems except for the message itself?

- Mike