Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/10 13:33:05 UTC

new features page for 5.2.0 needs a bit of love

Hi,
I pulled together the new features page[1] from the jira new
features/improvements and it looks a little weak for a major release.
When you get a moment, can you add some more feature detail or feature
documentation and/or links to existing documentation were appropriate.
Also, point out (or add,) features that I have missed!

thanks,
Gary.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/New+Features+in+5.2

Re: new features page for 5.2.0 needs a bit of love

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
We haven't added much in the way on new features - that will come in
6.0 - the 5.2 release is really a consolidation - where a lot of kinks
have been ironed out

cheers,

Rob

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.