Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2021/02/18 08:18:03 UTC

HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

can not access
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings/

Re: HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Thanks...

Ali

On 2/18/21 11:30 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r8a9474180ef2a65f76af0d60e62f69b9ebf37d8894ad51f7d9c1632c%40%3Cbuilds.apache.org%3E
>
> On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 at 15:18, Ali Alhaidary
> <ali.alhaidary@the5stars.org <ma...@the5stars.org>> wrote:
>
>     can not access
>     https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings/
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Maxim

Re: HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

Posted by in...@bureau-de-poste.net.
Hello Maxim,

My mistake - the spam - a couple of them -  was sent to the email
address I use on this list.

Please Aleksandr take me off of your list - I'm not interested, and I
don't read Russian.

Thanks,

Ed

Re: HTTP Status 404 – Not Found