Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 10:35:44 UTC

Re: [2.x] otest structure - again

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I've left the "current" directory in place and unchanged for now but
> beware that this pulls old versions of the tests from OASIS so please
> us the "newlayout" version. I'll give it a few days and then remove
> "current" from Tuscany.

Its been a week so is it ok to remove old "current" directory now? The
external folders are slow so removing this would help speed up
updates.

  ...ant

Re: [2.x] otest structure - again

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
I just want to keep it around to a few more days. I'll remove the
externals though to speed up the svn processing.

Simon