Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Objelean Alex <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 21:51:39 UTC

InheritableThreadLocal holder for Application class

Hi!
Is there any particular reason why Application class wouldn't be stored in
InheritableThreadLocal instead of ThreadLocal? The problem is that I need to
be able to access Application class from a thread created when a button is
pressed. Using InheritableThreadLocal instead of ThreadLocal would solve
this problem. What do you think?

Alex

Re: InheritableThreadLocal holder for Application class

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
For those who may see this thread in the future, this was resolved:

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2846>

Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com