Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by 王国栋 <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/03 04:58:25 UTC

which version is recommended in production

Hi guys,

I am planning to use mesos in our production cluster. But I am not sure
which version is the best one for production. I think I have 2 choices
1.  latest released version 0.12.0
2.  pull the latest code from the git.

Which one is better in your mind? And which version does  twitter use ? Do
you guys use the version form the git master to production?

Guodong

Re: which version is recommended in production

Posted by 王国栋 <wa...@gmail.com>.
Where can I find the 0.13.0-rc3 ? I can not find any git-tag or git-branch
in repo.

Guodong

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.