Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/09/05 19:22:03 UTC

Fwd: [T5] - implement new client side validator

any idea ?

Hi friends,

i am going to add new validator in my T5 project.
the server side validatioin is ok and i have no problem with it.
but in client side, i changed the Tapestry.js to add my validator funciton
in it.

is there any better way to avoid change Tapestry original javascripts ?

--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi

--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi

Re: [T5] - implement new client side validator

Posted by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

i was sent asked this question long times ago, about adding client side
validator to T5.
but i couldn't do that yet.

if i add this script before my form component, i got an error that :
Tapestry undifined.
because T5 includes js link in form component.

if i add this script after my form. i got another error because Tapestry try
to access to a new function validator that is not available yet.

any idea ???

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.