Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Chaffee <ja...@tvworks.com> on 2008/01/25 20:43:43 UTC

where is the source for maven-enforcer-plugin in SVN?

It doesn't seem to live in maven/plugins/trunk and the latest build
1.0-alpha-3 doesn't have the all of the functionality documented on the
site.  In particular, it does not support <requiresPluginVersions> which
I would like to use.

Re: Installing Native DLL's into local repository

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.
On Feb 6, 2008 10:15 PM, <mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Unless I'm reading this wrong
>
> the maven native-plugin is described
> Use this plugin to compile c and c++ source under Maven 2 with compilers
> such as gcc, msvc, etc ...

This is not what you need for DLL generation ?

> and maven deploy-plugin
> The deploy plugin is primarily used during the deploy phase, to add your
> artifact(s) to a remote repository for sharing with other developers and
> projects. This is usually done in an integration or release environment.
> It
> can also be used to deploy a particular artifact (e.g. a third party jar
> like Sun's non redistributable reference implementations).

Sorry, this is the install plugin.

Jeff

Posted by mg...@hotmail.com.

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.

RE: where is the source for maven-enforcer-plugin in SVN?

Posted by VUB Stefan Seidel <ss...@vub.de>.
Hi,

Adamson, Eric (DIT) wrote:
> I'm working with the JACOB (Java-COM Bridge) library, and would like to
> install its artifacts -- JACOB.JAR and JACOB.DLL -- into my local
> repository.  Installing the JAR was easy, but I'm unclear on how to
> handle the native library.  How does one manage this correctly?

If you can install a JAR, why not a DLL? What exactly doesn't work?

> Also, how best to search the list archives?  I'm only finding posts
> archived by month ( at
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/ ) but no broad
> search facility.
http://www.nabble.com/Maven---Users-f178.html

best regards,

Stefan Seidel
software developer
________________________
VUB Printmedia GmbH
Chopinstraße 4
D-04103 Leipzig
Germany
tel.    +49 (341) 9 60 50 07
fax.    +49 (341) 9 60 50 92
mail.   sseidel@vub.de
web.    www.vub.de

HRB Köln 24015
UStID DE 122 649 251
GF Dr. Achim Preuss Neudorf,
Dr. Christian Preuss Neudorf

Installing Native DLL's into local repository