Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/09/07 20:27:34 UTC

[VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the next release of the Apache
MyFaces Trinidad 1.2.x CORE out. The artifacts are deployed to my private
Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.2.14" artifacts and vote.
The release includes fixes and the new casablanca skin.

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/staging_repo/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
wrong thread...

this has been closed ;

the other thread is the _current_ vote

-Matthias

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Posted by MAX STARETS <ma...@oracle.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Posted by Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>.
  +1

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> wrote:

>  +1
>
> Regards,
>
> Udo
>
> Am 07.09.10 20:30, schrieb Matthias Wessendorf:
>
> +1
>
>  sent from my Android phone
>
> On Sep 7, 2010 8:27 PM, "Matthias Wessendorf" <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was running the needed tasks to get the next release of the Apache
> > MyFaces Trinidad 1.2.x CORE out. The artifacts are deployed to my private
> > Apache account ([1]).
> >
> > Please take a look at the "1.2.14" artifacts and vote.
> > The release includes fixes and the new casablanca skin.

> > [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> > and why..............
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matthias
> >
> > [1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/staging_repo/<http://people.apache.org/%7Ematzew/staging_repo/>
> >
> > --
> > Matthias Wessendorf

> > sessions: http://www.slideshare.net/mwessendorf
> > twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
  +1

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I am canceling this vote.
MyFaces moved to Nexus and it looks like that this has the impact that
all subprojects have to go via nexus as well...

In order to do that, we need to use the myfaces-9 pom, I filed a
ticket for that:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1916

Before early October I won't be able to re-run this vote.

Sorry,
Matthias

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.2.14

Posted by Paul Mander <pa...@gmail.com>.