Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Pratyaksh Sharma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/21 19:19:05 UTC

Re: Bring back support for spark 2.3?

Hi Vinoth,

It was a while ago but I guess the error was related to parquet-avro
mismatch only. Let me try reproducing it and will file a lira this time.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Sounds good.. Also the avro versions? If we can make a profile around this,
we could give it a shot..

I reckon most of the world will be moving towards Spark 3, soon though (say
end of 2020)