Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2003/12/06 17:21:03 UTC

Accessing xmldb protocol from flow

I've been trying to get the results of an XMLDB query into a DOM in flow
so that I can pass it on to jxtemplate. I've tried variants on the
following code, but get all sorts of strange errors:

  var resolver =
cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver.ROLE);
  var source =
resolver.resolveURI("xmldb:xindice-embed:///db/tuneballoon/music#//"+xpath;
  var builder =
Packages.javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance().newDocumentBuilder();
  var is = source.getInputStream();
  var dom = builder.parse(source.getInputStream());

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Or how I can get this to work?

Regards, Upayavira