Posted to user@struts.apache.org by judoguygr <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/11 14:01:14 UTC

RE: Error: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]

Add the following line to your struts.xml file.
d-.*-p

Example:
	<interceptor-stack name="creditDefaultStack">
		<interceptor-ref name="creditException" />
		<interceptor-ref name="alias" />
		<interceptor-ref name="servlet-config" />
		<interceptor-ref name="prepare" />
		<interceptor-ref name="i18n" />
		<interceptor-ref name="chain" />
		<interceptor-ref name="debugging" />
		<interceptor-ref name="profiling" />
		<interceptor-ref name="scoped-model-driven" />
		<interceptor-ref name="model-driven" />
		<interceptor-ref name="checkbox" />
		<interceptor-ref name="static-params" />
		<interceptor-ref name="params">
			dojo\..*
			d-.*-p		</interceptor-ref>
		<interceptor-ref name="conversionError" />
		<interceptor-ref name="validation">

 		cancel,execute,delete,edit,list,start

		</interceptor-ref>
		<interceptor-ref name="workflow">

				input,back,cancel,browse

		</interceptor-ref>
	            </interceptor-stack>
		</interceptors>
		<default-interceptor-ref name="creditDefaultStack" />