Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Paul Scott <ps...@igateway.net> on 2001/02/06 23:00:35 UTC

Apache: ASP

I am getting errors when I try and run ASP on my Linux box...

Here is what pops up on the web page, I am not sure how to fix it or
what exactly is wrong with it.  Any help you can offer will be
appreciated..

#!/usr/local/bin/perl5 asp [0]%>>   ([0]%>>source)

Thanks,
Paul Scott
pscott@igateway.net

Re: Apache: ASP

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Paul Scott wrote:

> I am getting errors when I try and run ASP on my Linux box...
>
> Here is what pops up on the web page, I am not sure how to fix it or
> what exactly is wrong with it.  Any help you can offer will be
> appreciated..

That's the raw ASP page, when not run.  You need to get
your apache/mod_perl configured properly to run it.

Check out:  http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html

-- Josh

Joshua Chamas			        Chamas Enterprises Inc.
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring	Huntington Beach, CA  USA